Call For Papers on “Festivals: audience, funding and sustainability”. Deadline extended to 31 March 2014
Get Involved! We welcome participants willing to share their research and experiences!
Tafter Journal and LOOP Studies/University of Barcelona invite paper submissions which offer new and challenging research on trends within the management of cultural festivals, in particular: audience, funding and sustainability. Suggested topics may include (but are not limited to) the following aspects:
• innovative ways both to attract new audiences and to enlarge them;
• new approaches to funding cultural festivals;
• original models of social and environmental sustainability for festivals and cultural events.
Papers must be written in English and should be at least of 20.000 characters (spaces included), accompanied by up to five keywords and by a short abstract (550 characters, spaces included) outlining the paper’s aims, main conclusions, and, if applicable, the methodology used.
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated in terms of originality, significance, methodological soundness and clarity of expression. The criteria for selection are:
• Relevance to the conference
• Originality of the research
• Quality and rigour of research
• Clarity of presentation
All accepted papers will be published in a special issue of Tafter Journal on “Festivals: audience, funding and sustainability”. These are original works which must not be submitted concurrently to another publication venue in whole or in part.
– Submission opens: January 20, 2014
– Deadline Paper Submission: March 31, 2014
– Notification of 1st Proof Read: May 10, 2014
– Deadline Revision: June 10, 2014
– Notification of 2nd Proof Read: July 10, 2014
– Final Submission: August 10, 2014
Download here the Call for Papers
For further information about the Call for Papers, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOP Studies aims at contributing to innovation and creativity in the field of culture and at same time at creating a meeting point to develop synergies and collaboration opportunities between different agents in the cultural sector.
For more information about LOOP Studies visit http://www.loop-barcelona.com/loopstudies/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License